Traffic Law Experts NSW
Traffic Offences, Speeding, licence suspension, demerit points, and loss of licence: these are common traffic offences but not all have common penalties. George Sten & Co criminal law team are experts in traffic offences, ensuring you get the right legal advice 24 hours a day on 9261 8640 or 0412 423 569.
George Sten & Co are based in Sydney’s CBD, and offer over 50 years of experience. Our knowledgeable solicitors advise on traffic offences such as:
- driving unlicensed
- driving on a suspended or disqualified licence
- driving in a manner dangerous
- license appeals against RTA suspension
- demerit points
- habitual offenders
- seat belt and helmet infringement
- drink driving
At George Sten & Co, our lawyers know traffic offences inside and out. We have experienced defence lawyers with exceptional court skills to obtain the best results when appealing a suspension. We know what laws affect which types of licences, and can advise on alternative options to suspension such as a good behaviour period.
Traffic offences, especially in circumstances of excessive speeding and loss of licences, can be a tricky area to defend. Ensure great management of your traffic offence case by calling George Sten & Co on 9261 8640 or 0412 423 569.
Related Information on Traffic Offences
More information to come...
- Legal Aid Lawyers Sydney
- District Court Lawyers
- What is a Community Service Order
- Good Behaviour Bond
- Police Search Warrants In NSW
- Weekend Bail Application – Lawyers Sydney – NSW
- Aggravated Dangerous Driving Occasioning Death – Lawyers
- Drug Driving Charges – Lawyers – Sydney
- Custodial Sentence – Criminal Lawyers Sydney
- Choosing the Best Criminal Lawyer in Sydney