Gang Related Crimes – Criminal Defence Lawyers 50 yrs Experience
Gang related crimes can cover a range of very serious offences and such activities can create different matters in sentencing and complicate criminal liability. The criminal lawyers at George Sten & Co are very experienced in defending different gang-related charges which often result from confusion regarding groups formed for social identity, or protection.
Our criminal lawyers will protect your rights of free association and the ability to have access to professional legal advice. Call us now on 9261 8640, or reach us 24 hours a day on 0412 423 569.
George Sten & Co’s solicitors can assist you with numerous aspects of gang-related crime:
- charges involving youth and juveniles
- joint and ancillary criminal liability
- organised crime
- police powers (such as move-on)
- discrimination, profiling and harassment
- drug offences (such as possession or trafficking)
- assault and physical harm
George Sten & Co understands the serious nature of these charges and will ensure that you receive the highest level of criminal defence available. We are your advocates and will fight for your interests.
Contact us today on 9261 8640. Alternatively, we have a 24 hour line at 0412 423
569 or you can arrange to see us at our Sydney CBD offices.
Related Information on Gang Related Crime
More information to come...
- Legal Aid Lawyers Sydney
- District Court Lawyers
- What is a Community Service Order
- Good Behaviour Bond
- Kidnapping – Detaining A Person Without Consent – Lawyers
- Police Search Warrants In NSW
- Weekend Bail Application – Lawyers Sydney – NSW
- Money Laundering Charges – Lawyers – NSW
- What Happens in a Bail Application and Applying for Bail – Lawyers
- Custodial Sentence – Criminal Lawyers Sydney