Sexual Offences NSW
” Sexual Assault, Indecent Assault & Sex Offences” Specialist Defence Lawyers
Sexual Assault & Sexual offences are taken very seriously by the courts. Severe penalties can apply, including imprisonment. If you are charged with any sexual offence, including sexual assault (commonly referred to as rape), indecent assault and procuring for prostitution, it is strongly advised to obtain legal advice. George Sten & Co lawyers have over 50 years experience in providing the highest quality defence available. Contact our criminal law experts on 9261 8640 or visit our Sydney CBD offices. We are also available 24 hours a day on 0412 423 569.
George Sten & Co provide legal advice on sexual offences such as:
- sexual assault
- aggravated sexual assault
- aggravated indecent assault
- child sex offenders
- historic sex offence charges
- act of indecency
- aggravated act of indecency
- indecent assault charges
- children employed for pornographic purposes
- obtaining benefit from child prostitution
- possession of child pornography
- premises used for child prostitution
- procuring person to prostitution for drugs
- Using a carriage service for child pornography material
- Using a carriage service to groom a child under 16
- obscene exposure
- child abuse material
- peep and pry offence
New legislation to strengthen child sexual abuse laws
- grooming a parent or carer to access a child, and a broader offence of grooming children
- failing to report child abuse to police
- a person in an organisation failing to reduce or remove a risk of child abuse
- sexual touching of a child aged 16 or 17 who is under special care.
Sexual Assault Charges, George Sten & Co have extensive courtroom experience and exceptional trial skills. We have been involved in high profile cases such as the Sex Slave case. There are many elements in sexual offence trials that should be explained to you and handled by a criminal law expert, such as what indicates consent and the presence of aggravation. Our driving principle is to obtain the best results for you and provide the best defence possible.
Call George Sten & Co criminal lawyers on 9261 8640 or our 24 hour line on 0412 423 569.
Related Information on Sexual and Indecent Assault Charges
- What is a subpoena?
- Female Criminal Lawyer Sydney
- Community Correction Orders
- Home Detention Orders
- Section 9 Bond NSW
- Section 12 Suspended Sentence
- Conditional Release Orders NSW
- Failure to reduce or remove risk of child becoming victim of child abuse
- Sexual Assault Lawyers Gosford
- Grooming a parent or carer to access a child