Drug Offences Drug Lawyers Sydney
Being charged with a drug offence can mean a lot of things: using, manufacturing, possession, supply. And imprisonment! George Sten & Co lawyers explain to our clients what their drug-related criminal offence actually means to their protected rights and freedom. Call us on 9261 8640. We are also available 24 hours a day for our clients on 0412 423 569.Based in Sydney’s CBD, George Sten & Co are criminal law experts with over 50 years of experience. Our lawyers tell you everything you need to know about drug offences, including what the law states, the maximum penalty you can receive, what the police and prosecution must prove, possible defences and which court is likely to hear the matter. We also have extensive court experience and exceptional trial skills.
Drug Offences – George Sten & Co give expert legal advice on drug offences such as:
- possession of a prohibited drug
- supply of a prohibited drug, including offences on an ongoing basis
- use of a prohibited drug
- cultivating a prohibited plant
- manufacturing a prohibited drug
- possession of precursors for manufacture
- Cocaine Charges
There are many layers to a criminal drug offence. Did you know that to be proven of possession an accused must have physical element of possessing the drug, and the mental knowledge that they knew it was an illegal substance? Possession is not limited to the actual substance, but extends equipment for administering an illegal drug. George Sten & Co are available for legal advice on drug offences, call 9261 8640 or 0412 423 569.
- Possession of a prohibited drug: The law in New South Wales
- Drugs: Small Quantities and the Law
- Drug Offences
Related Information on Drug Charges
- Police Search Warrants In NSW
- Weekend Bail Application – Lawyers Sydney – NSW
- Drug Driving Charges – Lawyers – Sydney
- What Happens in a Bail Application and Applying for Bail – Lawyers
- Custodial Sentence – Criminal Lawyers Sydney
- Drug Offence Charges, Penalties Sentencing & Fines |Sydney Criminal Lawyers
- Drug Use, Possession and Supply at Dance Parties and Music Festivals
- Choosing the Best Criminal Lawyer in Sydney
- Ice Use, Supply, Charged with possession of a prohibited drug, Drug Driving.
- WHAT IS A SECTION 10 ORDER?