White collar crime can take many forms and is just as serious as traditional criminal charges, despite the fact that it does not involve violence. The complexities of financially motivated crimes require a high level of experience and attention to detail in conducting a successful criminal defence.
The criminal lawyers at George Sten & Co have vast experience in this field and will vigorously defend your rights in a criminal prosecution for white collar crime. Our Sydney CBD offices may be contacted on 9261 8640 and we can be reached 24 hours a day on 0412 423 569.
George Sten & Co can provide advice on all forms of white collar crime, including:
- insider trading and securities fraud
- market manipulation
- false trading and market rigging
- offences of dishonesty
- director and company officer duties and insolvency-related charges
- taxation matters
- corporate governance and corporate crime
Our professional solicitors understand the urgency and seriousness of white collar criminal charges. Legitimate business decisions can be difficult to explain to investigating authorities and it pays to have qualified and knowledgeable legal advice to back you up. Our firm has extensive experience in defending individuals in situations where discretion and an appreciation of commercial matters were key to vindicating our clients’ interests.
Contact George Sten & Co now on 9261 8640 (or our 24 hour line on 0412 423 569) and ensure you receive the best legal advice.
Related Information on White Collar Crime
More information to come...
- Police Search Warrants In NSW
- Weekend Bail Application – Lawyers Sydney – NSW
- What is Fraud – Fraud Charges – Fraud Offence – Lawyers
- What Happens in a Bail Application and Applying for Bail – Lawyers
- Custodial Sentence – Criminal Lawyers Sydney
- Choosing the Best Criminal Lawyer in Sydney
- Money Laundering – fraud- tax evasion –theft -arms trafficking – drug trafficking
- Fraud and Corporate Crime